Saturday, June 18, 2011

thearpy missed

I missed my therapy session this week and I thought I was doing fine, until the end of this week came along. It seems like everything anyone or anything does gets on my nerves so bad. My son, Madison, my husband all of them just seem to aggravate me over the stupidest stuff. Stevie wanted me to get him dressed this morning I told him no because the clothes he wanted were dirty and he insisted over and over again that he was going to wear them til he almost got stuck in the shirt. I am working today and I really just need a couple days off, I have been working through having bronchitis and getting very pregnant. Stephen was going to run errands   with me today or so I thought, until I mentioned something about walmart and he was like um I didn't say anything about going to walmart I am only going to the grocery. Walmart is were we get our 40 lb bag of dog food from and being about 30 weeks pregnant it is getting a little hard to dead lift that and put into a buggie then into a car with two kids in tow. I don't even think he realizes that is is hard on me, very hard on me to have to start to depend on him for the smallest things like this. I am not even sure if he cares. I really enjoy doing things with him but lately he just flat out tells me he doesn't want to do anything with me, he says its not because of me it just he doesn't want to do that but I am really starting to think it is me not what were doing. I am still pretty sick, although I have been putting on a good face for every one so they think I am getting better. I just want to curl up on the sofa with a blanket and so really hot soup and not move for days, but unfortunately  I am an adult and my name isn't Sarah so I don't get to "play" adult and get everything I want. I wish I could be one of those people who do what ever and get the way with every thing and not have to worry about where it comes from or at who's expense. I am sure I do plenty of things that I shouldn't like last night we had outback take out because I didn't want to cook but it is Stephen's extra check and I am sure we should be saving that money that we are going to use to get a new P.C. today but I think we both work very hard and deserve some good things. I also want to make sure that I am keeping him happy, I don;t know what I would do without him! I don't know maybe I am just being a drama queen like every one says I am but damn I feel like shit today.

No comments:

Post a Comment