Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday Morning

I had a meeting with my therapist yesterday afternoon, she suggested that I start to journal. I mentioned to her that I blog sometimes, apparently I should do it more often. So I am going to try this more. Today is Friday morning  and my husbands payday; I have A LOT to do today. I am so tired I didn't get enough sleep and I am a bit overwhelmed by everything that I have to do today. I have to do all my normal stuff plus I have to buy some stuff for the new baby which I am kinda excited about. This is the fist time that I am actually kinda excited about getting stuff for her, it is also the first time I am getting to actually buy stuff for her. Today I am just getting little things like cotton balls, maybe a nursing cover, might get some nipple cream for breast feeding, nothing big or expensive but at least it is a step in the right direction. I actually got to spend sometime with my mother yesterday and it was nice we ate some sonic and then we went to target, she keep looking at something for sarah's baby which really pissed me off but i dealt with it. although when she said something about how cute it was all I could think was well it should be right up sarah's alley and said it. Oh well I guess they can fuck that kid up too nothing I can do about it. oh well guess its time to start the mayhem

No comments:

Post a Comment