Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How the day ended up

I ended up getting a call from a friend who wanted me to go out with her to do stuff with the kids!! We went to the park and let all the kids run and play and totally wear themselves out!! It was so nice to come home to have naps all around, til my son woke up 10 minutes into his nap!! I hate that he is starting to give up naps just as the new baby is going to be here soon. I am sure the new baby will keep him up at some point though to make him tired enough to take a nap!! After the park we all had lunch together nothing better than 6.00 dollar pizza buffet were all of our kids eat free!! After lunch we went our separate ways though everyone  needed there nap time. Later last night my husband OFFERED to BBQ and we had Danielle and her husband and son over. It was such a nice time. I have found that surrounding myself with people I actually want to be around and want to be around me it makes the depression 200% better. I am going out and about with Danielle again today to do a baby registry. If it weren't for Daniella I would have a registry full of blue and green stuff that looked to boy-ish  for a girl, she is so into the girl stuff I think that boy stuff is so much more cute than pink and frills. Although she does get me excited about most of the stuff!! I am so glad i have finally found someone who I can shop and spend time with and it isn't my mother and doesn't mind actually being with me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment